Closed Thread
Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: HWID situation?

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Posts
    2
    Likes (Received)
    1

    HWID situation?

    Hi,
    I'm thinking of buying Iniuria but there's one thing holding me back and that is HWID resets.
    What are the rules/conditions etc.?
    Because I regularly switch between Desktop and Laptop and that requires a HWID reset.
    I know some cheats have a once a 30 days HWID reset which doesn't work for me,
    so I was wondering how it would be with Iniuria.

    Best,
    Gerrit

  2. Likes SeniorKapp liked this post
  3. #2
    Customer pervert's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    228
    Likes (Received)
    90
    Quote Originally Posted by gekkegerrit View Post
    Hi,
    I'm thinking of buying Iniuria but there's one thing holding me back and that is HWID resets.
    What are the rules/conditions etc.?
    Because I regularly switch between Desktop and Laptop and that requires a HWID reset.
    I know some cheats have a once a 30 days HWID reset which doesn't work for me,
    so I was wondering how it would be with Iniuria.

    Best,
    Gerrit
    Each HWID request can take up to around 24 hours to be solved.
    Meaning this may not be the best for your situation.
    discord: thomas#7885
    lifetime since 2017
    my settings thread

  4. #3
    Customer Naivety's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2020
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    292
    Likes (Received)
    166
    Quote Originally Posted by pervert View Post
    Each HWID request can take up to around 24 hours to be solved.
    Meaning this may not be the best for your situation.
    Otherwise the "best" solution is buying subs on 2 different accounts so you use one on each computer.

  5. Likes pervert liked this post
  6. #4
    Customer pervert's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    228
    Likes (Received)
    90
    Quote Originally Posted by Naivety View Post
    Otherwise the "best" solution is buying subs on 2 different accounts so you use one on each computer.
    I considered suggesting this but I doubt he'd go through with it
    discord: thomas#7885
    lifetime since 2017
    my settings thread

  7. #5
    Moderator SYSTEMFILES's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    C:\WINDOWS\System32
    Posts
    7,144
    Likes (Received)
    2362
    Quote Originally Posted by Naivety View Post
    Otherwise the "best" solution is buying subs on 2 different accounts so you use one on each computer.
    This will work the best.

    Hwid resets are free you can always request a reset every hour or minute this should not be a problem but it can take 24. hours until we did the reset



  8. Likes tgh liked this post
  9. #6
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Posts
    2
    Likes (Received)
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by pervert View Post
    I considered suggesting this but I doubt he'd go through with it
    Yeah you're right I probably wouldn't go with this option. 24 hours isn't THAT bad. On the other side, this software isn't THAT expensive either so definitely something to consider, but thanks for informing me either way!

  10. #7
    Moderator Kraazor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Location
    Michigan / Detroit
    Posts
    1,527
    Likes (Received)
    540
    Closed to prevent spam. If anything else Is required, please open a new thread.

    Regards, K.
    Closed

Closed Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts