+ Reply to Thread

Thread: IP Help

Customer
    Likes (Received)

IP Help

My sub just ran out and now I am in a new location. If I purchase a new sub will it link to my current location or do I have to do something since my ip has changed?

Customer
    Likes (Received)
    If you use the same pc, and your hwid didn't change. It shouldn be a problem.

INIURIA LIFETIME USER

Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by 17sergio View Post
    If you use the same pc, and your hwid didn't change. It shouldn be a problem.
    It doesn’t matter if he has the same pc, if he logs on from a different location or IP, he will need to buy an location change if i’m not mistaken.
    naivety#0001
    soulway.one

Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by hahaha! View Post
    My sub just ran out and now I am in a new location. If I purchase a new sub will it link to my current location or do I have to do something since my ip has changed?
    New subs get new hwid, lifetime subs are the ones that require a background check.

Regards, K.

Customer
    Likes (Received)
    So I would need to request hwid reset and then purchase new sub for the game of my choosing? or does the order not matter as long as I do both I would be fine?

Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by hahaha! View Post
    So I would need to request hwid reset and then purchase new sub for the game of my choosing? or does the order not matter as long as I do both I would be fine?
    I don't think you understood how hwid's work
    Both questions are wrong, no matter how many subs you buy, all of them would be locked if you change your HWID or IP/Location.
    Through the path of time you may upgrade your hardware frequently (Lets say, you get a new gpu, or a CPU or RAM or a new NVME 2tb ssd). Installing this new hardware into your pc will CHANGE your HWID. If this happens, the next time you open your loader you will get an error saying "WRONG HWID".
    There you get your access to the subs locked untill your hwid gets resetted.
    Now if you BUY another sub while your HWID is locked (Lets say, 3 months of The division again). You WONT be able to use it because there is already a LINKED HWID to your ip and account. In order to gain access to it again, you will have to open a HWID reset request.

Now lets say for example that you do not buy lifetimes, you get 1 month subs because you are not ready to put down 79 euro (60 now cuz its on sale) in a single go. You use it, you are happy and a month AND a half passes by, then you decide to buy another month with the same account but you made changes to your pc. It wont matter, since the sub is new, you will get a HWID reset anyways BUT, if you already own a lifetime sub, it wont.

Hope I made this clear!
    If you need anything else, please let us know

Regards, K.

Customer
    Likes (Received)
    Thank you that helps a lot. The only thing that has changed is my IP, same computer just different location. If I purchase a new sub for a month or even lifetime I would be ok?

Likes (Received)
    Yes, both would be ok 'cause both would be a new subscription to your account.
    If you need Support (German & English Support) -> Click

If you need a HWID Reset -> Click

Detected Matchmaking Features -> Click

Customer
    Likes (Received)
    Thank you!

+ Reply to Thread