+ Reply to Thread
    Likes (Received)

Question about Faceit anticheat and smurg accounts

Hello, I would like to purchase Inuria for fucking around in MM when none of my friends are playing. I play on faceit legit and would be using a smurf account to cheat on MM... Im wondering if when I go back to my main to use faceit.. will the faceit anti cheat detect something insdie my computer and ban my main account even if i dont inject Inuria while using this account?

Likes (Received)
    Turn off fast boot and restart your computer every time after cheating, put iniuria on a usb and dont attach it to your pc when playing faceit

Likes (Received)
    This is confirmed to protect my main account 100%? I am just asking because i have 5k inventory so i would like to be sure before i puchase thank you brother <3

Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by 0M3G4 View Post
    This is confirmed to protect my main account 100%? I am just asking because i have 5k inventory so i would like to be sure before i puchase thank you brother <3
    No product will give you a 100% security guarantee. And remember - Never cheat on an account you can't afford to lose.

Likes (Received)
    you dont understand my message i will not cheat on my main account only on smurf account but im worried when i go back to my main in faceit it will get banned

Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by 0M3G4 View Post
    you dont understand my message i will not cheat on my main account only on smurf account but im worried when i go back to my main in faceit it will get banned
    Remember to restart your pc before oppening the faceit anticheat, and yes, FAST BOOT in bios has to be OFF or Disabled.
    Otherwise you may get a ban in faceit due to memory cache!

Regards, K.

+ Reply to Thread