Closed Thread
    Customer
    Likes (Received)

Post Vac Update question

As the title says, I want to know if Iniuria is/will be affected by the VAC update yesterday, see gabefollower on twitter since it doesn't let me post links he tweeted about the new code added to VAC 17 hours ago, also there was a red trust wave that hit a lot of cheats in the past week was Iniuria affected?

Customer
    Likes (Received)
    i can say trust factor not efected

3. Likes AlphaQ liked this post
    Likes (Received)
    1. they have uploaded a wrong update with internal vacnet test wich got removed again.
    2. No iniuria will not give you a Red Trust Factor.

5. Likes AlphaQ, xenxation, guiimy liked this post
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by SYSTEMFILES View Post
    1. they have uploaded a wrong update with internal vacnet test wich got removed again.
    2. No iniuria will not give you a Red Trust Factor.
    could they have flagged accounts whilst doing this?
    in the matter of updating, gathering information and revise update for further serious bandwaves like in the past.

i played yesterday directly after the update on a random account, was able to use the cheat after update (game exit, update and start again.) and then couldn't use the cheat after restarting the game two hours later.
    it injected but then closed the game and i heard a strange noise (somewhat like a frequency and clicks?!) the three times i tryed, in my headphones.
    steam was open all the time and ini also.
    Last edited by xenxation; 05-24-2022 at 09:29 PM.

Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by xenxation View Post
    in the matter of updating, gathering information and revise update for further serious bandwaves like in the past.

i played yesterday directly after the update on a random account, was able to use the cheat after update (game exit, update and start again.) and then couldn't use the cheat after restarting the game two hours later. steam was open all the time and ini also.
    I can look into my crystal ball and maybe I can see the future.

so no idk.

8. Likes xenxation liked this post
    Customer
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by xenxation View Post

i played yesterday directly after the update on a random account, was able to use the cheat after update (game exit, update and start again.) and then couldn't use the cheat after restarting the game two hours later.
    it injected but then closed the game and i heard a strange noise (somewhat like a frequency and clicks?!) the three times i tryed, in my headphones.
    steam was open all the time and ini also.
    You've been hacked by the somalian mafia. Your life is at risk, leave the country and change the identity.

Customer
    Likes (Received)
    Same, after the update the cheat would crash my game, after restarting steam like 3-4 time if finally worked. But since I didn't know what the update was and why the cheat crashed so many times I got scared and ended up not playing anymore.
    So is it safe to use it?

BTW what's the difference between the Beta and the normal One?

Customer
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dantex4 View Post
    You've been hacked by the somalian mafia. Your life is at risk, leave the country and change the identity.
    Lol .d.d.d.d

Likes (Received)
    Thread closed to prevent spam and missinformation.
    Regards, K
    Closed.

Likes (Received)
    To be sincerely speaking in my humble opinion without being sentimental and of course without offending anyone who thinks differently from my opinion but rather looking into this serious matter with perspective distinction and without condemning anyone's point of view, i honestly think and believe that i have nothing to say Kraazor said all

14. Likes Kraazor, Psycho210, AlphaQ liked this post
Closed Thread