+ Reply to Thread
    Likes (Received)

Old cheater with high tier account

Heya, I aways been using bithax since 16-ish on my main and alt accounts, however due to life problems the developer had to close the cheat this last month, I got a fair high leveled account with a load of skins.
    A friend recommended me inuira, as hes been using it for a long time, however I kinda want to know if the cheat has any stream friendly options, as in not drawing the menu/cloud configs

regards

bc

Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by beesechurger View Post
    Heya, I aways been using bithax since 16-ish on my main and alt accounts, however due to life problems the developer had to close the cheat this last month, I got a fair high leveled account with a load of skins.
    A friend recommended me inuira, as hes been using it for a long time, however I kinda want to know if the cheat has any stream friendly options, as in not drawing the menu/cloud configs

regards

bc
    The cheat has a feature called OBS. It will hide ESP visuals from being visible while streaming.

Likes (Received)
    does it draw the menu and visuals outside the game? current cs restrictions to streaming force you to capture the game in windowed mode

Likes (Received)
    does it draw the menu and visuals outside the game? current cs restrictions to streaming force you to capture the game in windowed mode
    You'll need to configure & setup your configs before streaming

I believe if you open the menu itself while streaming it will be visible, not 100% sure.

Likes (Received)
    Im aware of that, I just would like to know if its possible to have it working with csgo current streaming restrictions, hopefully a mod can hop in and give a solid answer

Likes (Received)
    No it’s not. Go on uc and get the obs dll then it works without the start option for csgo

7. Likes pervert, beesechurger liked this post
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks for the info, will see if I can get the dlls to work, I tried it a few months ago but it made the game go into untrusted mode as soon as I queued.

Likes (Received)

regards

bc
    dunno about streaming
    but its easy to fool people if you dont use walls by sending them screenshots of your game are u tryna live stream this though, i dont know about that

this is a pretty safe cheat
    also dont cheat with all ur skins on the same account use one pack of skin one good one for each gun u frequently use trade the rest to a smurf (that u dont play at all, cheat or legit b extra cautious) just in case you never wanna be too careful about those they are big $

+ Reply to Thread