+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Likes (Received)

Question Need help before purchasing

Hi everyone, I`m new here. Got a couple questions if you don't mind.
    Before I make some questions, I may introduce why I`m here...

I have never used cheats before and my main accounts also very old with over 5k hours of gameplay. I like to play dangerzone mode a lot, however in this last year it is becoming impossible to play as the dangerzone servers here in south america are infested of cheaters nowadays. Every lobby has at least 8 or more players out of 18 that are legit cheating nor to mention the ones spinning in the room. So if most people are cheating in the lobby makes no sense I am the only one trying to play with no cheats, right?

Even though I bought a new csgo account to use cheats I'm still very concerned with my main account, and here is where my questions begin.

1- Will my main account be in risk of being banned since steam is only installed in the primary hard disk? I have no idea how cheats work, but I'm assuming the software injects so sort of files or dll over the original game files? Will this risk my main account since I will change only the user logins to log into another account to cheat? I have a very expensive inventory and I don't want to risk losing it even though I'm going to cheat in the new purchased account only.

2- I wont be using the cheats to play wingman or match making at all, I only want to to use wallhack and some sort of aim/trigger in dangerzone. Does it offer any of these features I could try? Is it safe to use?

3- How can I buy? Can I buy it only once lifetime subscription or do I have to pay it monthly? Do I need an invitation? Payment methods?

***I'm sorry if these questions are obvious to most of you. However as I mentioned before I never used cheats before, therefore I am much concerned It may compromise my main account even thought I already purchased a new account only for that.

Thanks in advance! Have a great day!

Likes (Received)
    1) As long as the other account is on a different phone number + email then no ban will carry over if it occurs.
    To be safe you would have to restart your PC after you finish cheating.

2) The staff claim the cheat is safe to use, from personal experience this is true. Trust has not been affected on my end and I have not received any bans.

3) Lifetime subscription is available, on special occasions it goes on sale for around 60 euros.
    discord: thomas#7885
    lifetime since 2017
    my settings thread

3. Likes Naivety liked this post
    Likes (Received)
    Don't cheat on an account that you can't afford to lose, there is always a risk of getting banned in the end.

I recommend buying lifetime once the Summer Sale is available here, which is usually between 1st of July - 30th of July.
    https://www.iniuria.us/forum/showthr...mmer-Sale-2021

Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by pervert View Post
    1) As long as the other account is on a different phone number + email then no ban will carry over if it occurs.

2) The staff claim the cheat is safe to use, from personal experience this is true. Trust has not been affected on my end and I have not received any bans.

3) Lifetime subscription is available, on special occasions it goes on sale for around 60 euros.
    I haven't purchased another phone chip on this new account I bought. This new account is purchased on a new email different than my main account. Do I need to verify it on the phone or can i just leave it alone login in with the email and no phone?

Quote Originally Posted by Naivety View Post
    Don't cheat on an account that you can't afford to lose, there is always a risk of getting banned in the end.

I recommend buying lifetime once the Summer Sale is available here, which is usually between 1st of July - 30th of July.
    Im not going to cheat on my main account, i just want to cheat on this new account on dangerzone. I am not going to use it to play wingman or MM. Thanks for the heads up about the summer sale.

Do i need an invite? Recommended videos for first timers to use the cheat? Payments via paypal?

Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by csmainold View Post
    I haven't purchased another phone chip on this new account I bought. This new account is purchased on a new email different than my main account. Do I need to verify it on the phone or can i just leave it alone login in with the email and no phone?

Im not going to cheat on my main account, i just want to cheat on this new account on dangerzone. I am not going to use it to play wingman or MM. Thanks for the heads up about the summer sale.

Do i need an invite? Recommended videos for first timers to use the cheat? Payments via paypal?
    No, you don't need an invite for anything on here. I don't think there is any tutorial videos for Ini, but there is a cheating thread by clicking here.

These are the payment methods when you are buying: https://gyazo.com/3aa374dca2730d2d1eb22e7c2e8758c8

Likes (Received)
    I have never used cheats before and my main accounts also very old with over 5k hours of gameplay. I like to play dangerzone mode a lot, however in this last year it is becoming impossible to play as the dangerzone servers here in south america are infested of cheaters nowadays. Every lobby has at least 8 or more players out of 18 that are legit cheating nor to mention the ones spinning in the room. So if most people are cheating in the lobby makes no sense I am the only one trying to play with no cheats, right?
    It does make sense. If you care about the account, dont wanna lose it no matter what or whatever then u stay clean.

1- Will my main account be in risk of being banned since steam is only installed in the primary hard disk? I have no idea how cheats work, but I'm assuming the software injects so sort of files or dll over the original game files? Will this risk my main account since I will change only the user logins to log into another account to cheat? I have a very expensive inventory and I don't want to risk losing it even though I'm going to cheat in the new purchased account only.
    Dont link the same phone number you have linked on your main account and you will be fine. You dont need to clean up your registry, userdata folders or whatever. Just dont link the same phone number.

2- I wont be using the cheats to play wingman or match making at all, I only want to to use wallhack and some sort of aim/trigger in dangerzone. Does it offer any of these features I could try? Is it safe to use?
    Yes, theres aimbot, wallhack, triggerbot and many more features. You can see all of them here. Cheat is undetected as of now and probably will stay like this for some time. Cheating in dangerzone will be pretty boring. You will have way more fun in matchmaking or wingman.

3- How can I buy? Can I buy it only once lifetime subscription or do I have to pay it monthly? Do I need an invitation? Payment methods?
    You can buy lifetime or pay monthly, its up to you. You dont need any kind of an invitation as Iniuria is a public cheat. The main payment methods are PayPal, Paymentwall, BTC, ETH, Stripe. Just go here, choose what cheat you wanna buy, the length and press "Order". If you'd like to use some different payment methods then u will have to contact a reseller.

Make sure to buy CS:GO and not CS:S.

Advice: Dont cheat on brand new accounts as matchmaking will throw you against other cheaters pretty quick as the account is new and has no service medals whatsoever. You will be better buying an account with at least 1 service medal than grinding it yourself.

8. Likes pervert liked this post
    Likes (Received)

Thank you! I thought since logins share the same steam installation folder it would risk my main account if logged on it after injecting a cheat

Summer-Sale-2021
    No, you don't need an invite for anything on here. I don't think there is any tutorial videos for Ini, but there is a cheating thread by clicking here
    i was unable to visit this link
    Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
    If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Quote Originally Posted by Dantex4 View Post
    It does make sense. If you care about the account, dont wanna lose it no matter what or whatever then u stay clean.

Dont link the same phone number you have linked on your main account and you will be fine. You dont need to clean up your registry, userdata folders or whatever. Just dont link the same phone number.

Yes, theres aimbot, wallhack, triggerbot and many more features. You can see all of them here. Cheat is undetected as of now and probably will stay like this for some time. Cheating in dangerzone will be pretty boring. You will have way more fun in matchmaking or wingman.

You can buy lifetime or pay monthly, its up to you. You dont need any kind of an invitation as Iniuria is a public cheat. The main payment methods are PayPal, Paymentwall, BTC, ETH, Stripe. Just go here, choose what cheat you wanna buy, the length and press "Order". If you'd like to use some different payment methods then u will have to contact a reseller.

Advice: Dont cheat on brand new accounts as matchmaking will throw you against other cheaters pretty quick as the account is new and has no service medals whatsoever. You will be better buying an account with at least 1 service medal than grinding it yourself.
    The new account i bought is clean no gameplay hours yet, im playing clean on it but it has 10 and 5 years medals and the loyalty too i think its a 18years old steam account. So i am playing clean on it to start with. I have no plans cheating in wingman or MM. On my main account I dont see too many cheaters playing MM which i hardly ever play. Only problem is i like to play dangerzone mode but recently there are way too many cheaters they always know where you are hiding even without any noise or visual pre information, so its getting a little annoying to play there and i believe most people playing there are cheating. I see the same poeple cheating the entire day every day there. So if they are cheating there with no problems i may try also.
    Most of these people say they are not, but watching them play after I die it its pretty obvious they are using wallhacks to find other players with no information.

I will wait for the summer sale next month then and get lifetime sub.

Thank you all for helping!

Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by csmainold View Post
    Thank you! I thought since logins share the same steam installation folder it would risk my main account if logged on it after injecting a cheat

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
    If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

The new account i bought is clean no gameplay hours yet, im playing clean on it but it has 10 and 5 years medals and the loyalty too i think its a 18years old steam account. So i am playing clean on it to start with. I have no plans cheating in wingman or MM. On my main account I dont see too many cheaters playing MM which i hardly ever play. Only problem is i like to play dangerzone mode but recently there are way too many cheaters they always know where you are hiding even without any noise or visual pre information, so its getting a little annoying to play there and i believe most people playing there are cheating. I see the same poeple cheating the entire day every day there. So if they are cheating there with no problems i may try also.
    Most of these people say they are not, but watching them play after I die it its pretty obvious they are using wallhacks to find other players with no information.

I have been here since 2011. You'll enjoy a lifetime subscription for the long run.

Likes (Received)
    The new account i bought is clean no gameplay hours yet, im playing clean on it but it has 10 and 5 years medals and the loyalty too i think its a 18years old steam account.
    You bought a crack (stolen account). Those accounts can get community locked pretty easily. If you can, just refund it.

I have no plans cheating in wingman or MM. On my main account I dont see too many cheaters playing MM which i hardly ever play. Only problem is i like to play dangerzone
    Well, buying cheats only so you have a tool that will allow u to fight back is a dumb reason to buy it in the first place. Trust me tho, dangerzone with cheats will get pretty boring after a day or two. There's no overwatch or any other system that will punish you for cheating there. Playing matchmaking gives you some kind of a purpose - cheat while playing the game and dont get banned for as long as possible. With dangerzone its just getting howling alpha after 16 matches or so and then its the same shit over and over again. On top of that the game is more enjoyable as you dont have to try as hard as always, u have more informations, aim assistance etc.

You will be able to see it after u become a customer.

Likes (Received)

Summer-Sale-2021
    No, you don't need an invite for anything on here. I don't think there is any tutorial videos for Ini, but there is a cheating thread by clicking here

Quote Originally Posted by Dantex4 View Post

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast