Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Trust factor

Likes (Received)

Trust factor

Will Iniuria give red trust on inject or from any features? Should I ignore some features or is everything safe and will not give me red trust?

Anyone who will say "depends on playstyle" I understand. I'm just asking generally because some cheats give red trust on injection and some have detected features.

This question has been asked a lot but it was last asked a month ago, which is why I'm just checking if the response is the same.

Customer
    Likes (Received)
    Well the thing is people are getting red trust using iniuria (including myself) and we don't know why, however from what the admins are saying it has nothing to do with iniuria since they aren't getting red trust on their accounts. Take it how you will. Some people are getting their accounts red while others are green as can be

3. Likes MEDHAT90 liked this post
    Customer
    Likes (Received)
    i have same problem you have i got red in my main but only in moring like 8,9am wnen i lokking to play i see only 2 3 person but in the night i have +20 so back green agine idk what happend but this so weird
    also when i go in looby with my firends they not see any red mess i mean i have green but they are samthing worng in looking to play only in mornig this so so weird for me !
    im not using inuria in my main accuont this dayes but my opinion is valve problem i think we need to wait for next update maybe they will fix the problem.

Likes (Received)
    Iniuria wont affect your trust factor in any way, only reports will.

6. Likes Kraazor liked this post
    Likes (Received)
    If you're playing on 5$ g2g account then don't be surprised by red tf.

8. Likes nvR liked this post
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by AdrianBlaQ View Post
    If you're playing on 5$ g2g account then don't be surprised by red tf.
    I know people who have $1000 accounts and red trust factor but green on $5 acc so ur point makes no sense.

Customer
    Likes (Received)
    Iniuria doesn't cause red trust, tested every feature.

Customer
    Likes (Received)
    more people will report a 5 dollar account because they think people don't cheat with good skins, so they usually have lower trust

Likes (Received)
    I'm using iniuria more then week on the brand fresh new account, bought the csgo on steam, and everything is fine, green trust and played almost more then 30 games.

Likes (Received)
    In my country there was a wave of red accounts, as if Steam was resetting everyone's TF, and suddenly, most had yellow or red TF. Confirmed by dozens of players on a Discord I frequent, 3 days later Steam resolved the problem and the TFs returned to normal.

This yellow and red TF wave is not related to the hack but to some new test that Steam is doing. As it did in my country, it must be doing it in other countries.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast