Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Trust factor

Customer
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jed1 View Post
    In my country there was a wave of red accounts, as if Steam was resetting everyone's TF, and suddenly, most had yellow or red TF. Confirmed by dozens of players on a Discord I frequent, 3 days later Steam resolved the problem and the TFs returned to normal.

This yellow and red TF wave is not related to the hack but to some new test that Steam is doing. As it did in my country, it must be doing it in other countries.
    nice county

Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by weed20$ View Post
    I know people who have $1000 accounts and red trust factor but green on $5 acc so ur point makes no sense.
    Peoples are reporting fresh accounts for even a single preaim, and I'm not telling that playing with shit ton of money in skins make you instantly perma green tf.

And the 5$ acc was just metaphor to extremely low tier acc that's been used to play semi/hvh on.

Likes (Received)
    Like I said, I asked about red trust on injection and features. I already heard what you said a thousand times before, it's not the answer i'm seeking.

Customer
    Likes (Received)
    Well 4 days ago I got red tf but 2 days later back to green...Currently playing dust 2 with green tf while using Iniuria...So I don't think its the cheat

Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnabelleHiggins View Post
    Like I said, I asked about red trust on injection and features. I already heard what you said a thousand times before, it's not the answer i'm seeking.
    Injecting iniuria does not affect trust, this has been said dozens and dozens of times over the past couple months.
    No iniuria feature causes red trust by itself, if you use a feature blatantly thats on you however.

If you experience red trust just keep playing and as long as you play ""legit"" your trust should return, this seems to be an issue globally across all cheats and legits currently.
    discord: thomas#7885
    lifetime since 2017
    my settings thread

Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by pervert View Post
    Injecting iniuria does not affect trust, this has been said dozens and dozens of times over the past couple months.
    No iniuria feature causes red trust by itself, if you use a feature blatantly thats on you however.

If you experience red trust just keep playing and as long as you play ""legit"" your trust should return, this seems to be an issue globally across all cheats and legits currently.

Got it. I've been trying to get this answer for a while now. Thank you.

I do get that this question has been asked a dozen times. I just want to make sure that the answer is updated and not a month old.

Customer
    Likes (Received)
    It depends really, I've heard that if the account is used for vertigo boosting it gets low tf. I'm not saying thats true but that's what I've heard. Most of the accounts that are on g2g and are for $5 is boosted then sold. I've bought accounts from g2g and never had that issue tho so i'm not sure as I said.

In my case, when people see an account with no medals, low hours or even if it's private, they get sus about it and usually report it. Another thing, some people check csgostats.gg and if they see a high wr and high kd they sus you as well

From my experience, iniuria never gave me red tf despite me having a 73% win rate with an account that only has 80 hours with no medals. I managed to reach GE in 57 wins only.
    or'1'='1

Likes (Received)
    update.... went one mm with radar on, injected only iniuria on main (why the fuck would i lie), got red trust... i suppose features fr cause a red trust......
    Proud lifetime user
    [ OW Bans: 0 - VAC Bans: 0 ]
    https://chaaz.ml

Likes (Received)
    all features are safe

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2