+ Reply to Thread
    Customer
    Likes (Received)

Griefing ban making it impossible to closet cheat.

Unfortunately, once you get in the cycle of griefing bans, even closet cheating becomes impossible.

For me, i started csgo cheating in 2015, and in the last 7 years, i have been a good cheater and reported a lot too. But i play without aim and esp, only a little visible only and legit recoil. That is all that is needed honestly once you are good in the game.
    And even after being reported a lot by opponents, my friends swear by it that im the best player they have ever seen play in MM.

But now, with these new griefing reports, a cycle starts of comp. cooldowns. Its 24 hrs at first, and goes way into 12 days so far for me. And every time the cooldown ends, and i play a couple of matches, within a week i get the next ban of 13 days.

Which brings me to the reason why im making this post.

I dont know if purchasing cheats for csgo anymore is worth it, as the little advantage it gives ( in my case, no ESP and aim, only recoil control and visible ESP. ) , this advantage leads to opponents spamming griefing reports. And then i cannot play for many days and weeks.

Someone needs to find a solution to this.

Until then my cheating days are over.

Customer
    Likes (Received)
    Yeah I get griefing bans aswell. I'm up to 14 days (the max) on 2 accounts. I tested it without cheats and no toxic comms or anything, good team player and good fun games. Got another 14 day ban after like 4 games....

Customer
    Likes (Received)
    I don't know how you do this. I don't pretend to be clean too much, I tell info to my teammates and I don't get grief bans.

Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomasz5 View Post
    I don't know how you do this. I don't pretend to be clean too much, I tell info to my teammates and I don't get grief bans.
    that sounds dumb as fuck

Likes (Received)
    We're on the same boat, fuck valve

Customer
    Likes (Received)
    Yeah I don't get it....

+ Reply to Thread