+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 15
  1. #1
    Customer Marek's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Poland
    Posts
    14
    Likes (Received)
    3

    Question A few questions before buying

    Hello, I haven't used Iniuria for a while, I would like to repurchase it soon, but before that, I would have a few questions:
    • Is Windows 11 fully supported with TPM etc? (without having patchguard disabled) if so, how the situation with security looks like if we compare those two methods? (trust factor,vac etc)
    • Has version 5 already been released? Or is it still in the development phase?
    • Is hwid reset free with the new subscription? (for new pc/pc parts)
    • What about the trust factor situation? How is the whole situation here? (This drama that goes on around other ch providers) - I heard that some visual options could drop your trust factor drastically, but I'm not quite sure because I haven't played csgo legit for a long time.
    • And the most important question: This account is registered to my old e-mail address, which I no longer use. I want to ask if it is possible to change the e-mail address on this account to my new one before buying. ( of course I have access to both addresses)

    Regards

    *I apologize for any linguistic mistakes if any - English is not my native language.
    Last edited by Marek; 08-22-2022 at 03:25 PM.

  2. Likes bicho liked this post
  3. #2
    Customer Naivety's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2020
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    315
    Likes (Received)
    174
    Quote Originally Posted by Marek View Post
    Hello, I haven't used Iniuria for a while, I would like to repurchase it soon, but before that, I would have a few questions:
    • Is Windows 11 fully supported with TPM etc? (without having patchguard disabled) if so, how the situation with security looks like if we compare those two methods? (trust factor,vac etc)
    • Has version 5 already been released? Or is it still in the development phase?
    • Is hwid reset free with the new subscription? (for new pc/pc parts)
    • What about the trust factor situation? How is the whole situation here? (This drama that goes on around other ch providers) - I heard that some visual options could drop your trust factor drastically, but I'm not quite sure because I haven't played csgo legit for a long time.
    • And the most important question: This account is registered to my old e-mail address, which I no longer use. I want to ask if it is possible to change the e-mail address on this account to my new one before buying. ( of course I have access to both addresses)

    Regards

    *I apologize for any linguistic mistakes if any - English is not my native language.

    1. Windows 11 is supported and works fine by using the beta client.

    2. V5 is still under development and there is no ETA for the time being.

    3. HWID resets is always free and can be request whenever you need.

    4. Personally I (and others) haven't received received red trust factor with Iniuria but others has claimed they do get it.

    5. You can't change your email on your own, you need to contact Takedown with the new email adress you want to use and proof of payment of your subscription.

  4. Likes Marek, pervert, Kraazor liked this post
  5. #3
    Customer Marek's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Poland
    Posts
    14
    Likes (Received)
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by Naivety View Post
    1. Windows 11 is supported and works fine by using the beta client.

    2. V5 is still under development and there is no ETA for the time being.

    3. HWID resets is always free and can be request whenever you need.

    4. Personally I (and others) haven't received received red trust factor with Iniuria but others has claimed they do get it.

    5. You can't change your email on your own, you need to contact Takedown with the new email adress you want to use and proof of payment of your subscription.
    Hello, thanks for your answer Could you please clarify for me few more things:
    3. For what is: Location Change - PAID FORUM ACCESS ? - I have now another internet provider (but it's still the same country) I will need to pay that 10 euro fee?
    4. So this aspect is not 90-100% clear and it's a similar situation like other CH providers have atm 50/50 yes?
    5. Ik I can't change on my own. So I should just DM Takedown about the e-mail change after purchasing a subscription? (Honestly, I would prefer before buying just to be sure)
    Last edited by Marek; 08-22-2022 at 05:32 PM.

  6. #4
    Customer Naivety's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2020
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    315
    Likes (Received)
    174
    Quote Originally Posted by Marek View Post
    Hello, thanks for your answer Could you please clarify for me few more things:
    3. For what is: Location Change - PAID FORUM ACCESS ? - I have now another internet provider (but it's still the same country) I will need to pay that 10 euro fee?
    4. So this aspect is not 90-100% clear and it's a similar situation like other CH providers have atm 50/50 yes?
    5. Ik I can't change on my own. So I should just DM Takedown about the e-mail change after purchasing a subscription? (Honestly, I would prefer before buying just to be sure)
    Hi,

    3. A location Change purchase is ONLY needed if you are at a new location/or changed ISP, but a staff member will PM you about this when you send a HWID reset request.
    4. From what I know Takedown is still testing regarding this.
    5. Correct, just send him a PM with the latest proof of purchase you have in your old email and that should be good enough I would say.

    Edit: To clarify for 3: Don't buy a location change unless a staff member tells you to.
    Last edited by Naivety; 08-22-2022 at 06:00 PM.

  7. Likes Marek, pervert liked this post
  8. #5
    Customer Marek's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Poland
    Posts
    14
    Likes (Received)
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by Naivety View Post
    Hi,

    3. A location Change purchase is ONLY needed if you are at a new location/or changed ISP, but a staff member will PM you about this when you send a HWID reset request.
    4. From what I know Takedown is still testing regarding this.
    5. Correct, just send him a PM with the latest proof of purchase you have in your old email and that should be good enough I would say.

    Edit: To clarify for 3: Don't buy a location change unless a staff member tells you to.
    Thank you for your answers, have a nice day m8

  9. #6
    Customer
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    33
    Likes (Received)
    7
    Less than 10 people are claiming red trust. Almost everyones fine.

  10. #7
    Customer Marek's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Poland
    Posts
    14
    Likes (Received)
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by FalseSide99 View Post
    Less than 10 people are claiming red trust. Almost everyones fine.
    Thanks for the information, atm I'm waiting for a rply from Takedown in a private message, and then I will make a final decision
    thanks guys!

  11. #8
    Customer ColeThomas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    147
    Likes (Received)
    27
    4. Inject = get RED TRUST.

  12. #9
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2022
    Posts
    263
    Likes (Received)
    35
    dont listen to cole. you dont get red trust. cole is just mad cus bad.

  13. Likes Kraazor liked this post
  14. #10
    Customer
    Join Date
    Aug 2022
    Posts
    32
    Likes (Received)
    6
    I, and countless others did get red trust but it only lasted for a couple days at most for the people I know, before going back to normal. As far as we know it is safe for the time being, however certain things can trigger a red trust.

    I recommend having a read of the patents valve filed for trust factor, or a summary (I think one of the admins posted them somewhere here=>https://www.iniuria.us/forum/showthr...ctor-Documents)

    I've had no issues aside from getting red trust on two separate occasions:
    - one was after injecting for the first time and messing around with my settings in the main menu/offline bot match for a while. Lasted 2 days
    - second was after playing a bunch of games, then messing with settings in a comp match. I had red trust for like 2 games after that then back to green.

    In one of the patents keylogging was mentioned, which checks out from my experience messing with settings for an extended period of time, but no one really knows for sure.

    tl:dr everything seems safe for now if you're careful and don't rage/play blatant. Pretty sure there haven't been any confirmed VAC bans for a while, and there was recently a big ban wave which we seem to have dodged.
    Last edited by Erochriash; 08-23-2022 at 01:13 PM. Reason: link to patents

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts