+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Erochriash View Post
    I, and countless others did get red trust but it only lasted for a couple days at most for the people I know, before going back to normal. As far as we know it is safe for the time being, however certain things can trigger a red trust.

I recommend having a read of the patents valve filed for trust factor, or a summary (I think one of the admins posted them somewhere here=>https://www.iniuria.us/forum/showthr...ctor-Documents)

I've had no issues aside from getting red trust on two separate occasions:
    - one was after injecting for the first time and messing around with my settings in the main menu/offline bot match for a while. Lasted 2 days
    - second was after playing a bunch of games, then messing with settings in a comp match. I had red trust for like 2 games after that then back to green.

In one of the patents keylogging was mentioned, which checks out from my experience messing with settings for an extended period of time, but no one really knows for sure.

tl:dr everything seems safe for now if you're careful and don't rage/play blatant. Pretty sure there haven't been any confirmed VAC bans for a while, and there was recently a big ban wave which we seem to have dodged.
    Good to know i will check his post, if i decide to buy it.
    Ty

2. Likes Kraazor liked this post
    Likes (Received)
    Hello Marek, Glad to see you back!

I will answer all your questions despite most member here already did a pretty good job

Quote Originally Posted by Marek View Post
    Is Windows 11 fully supported with TPM etc? (without having patchguard disabled) if so, how the situation with security looks like if we compare those two methods? (trust factor,vac etc)
    Yes! Iniuria is fully supported in windows 11 (You may encounter an issue if you have an insider build).

Has version 5 already been released? Or is it still in the development phase?
    It has not been released but its pretty much done, even lua doc is public for other users to read it.

Is hwid reset free with the new subscription? (for new pc/pc parts)
    All HWID resets are free, no charge. The onlything that costs are location changes that in order for those to get accepted you bust answer the questions that a forum moderator will ask you and have payment proof of your subscription.

What about the trust factor situation? How is the whole situation here? (This drama that goes on around other ch providers) - I heard that some visual options could drop your trust factor drastically, but I'm not quite sure because I haven't played csgo legit for a long time.
    There has been a vacnet update the turth is that nothing is written down but Takdown may have found a bypass here https://www.iniuria.us/forum/showthr...stfactor-Issue. Also, quite strange because there are only like 10 users complaining about it, everyone else is pretty much semiraging in green tf.

And the most important question: This account is registered to my old e-mail address, which I no longer use. I want to ask if it is possible to change the e-mail address on this account to my new one before buying. ( of course I have access to both addresses)
    I think it may be possible. Since to request an email change a payment proof of the sub is required (But your account its 2015) I will ask if an exception can be made since nobody saves proof for more than 4 years.

Regards, K.

4. Likes Marek liked this post
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kraazor View Post
    Hello Marek, Glad to see you back!

I will answer all your questions despite most member here already did a pretty good job

Yes! Iniuria is fully supported in windows 11 (You may encounter an issue if you have an insider build).

It has not been released but its pretty much done, even lua doc is public for other users to read it.

All HWID resets are free, no charge. The onlything that costs are location changes that in order for those to get accepted you bust answer the questions that a forum moderator will ask you and have payment proof of your subscription.

There has been a vacnet update the turth is that nothing is written down but Takdown may have found a bypass here https://www.iniuria.us/forum/showthr...stfactor-Issue. Also, quite strange because there are only like 10 users complaining about it, everyone else is pretty much semiraging in green tf.

I think it may be possible. Since to request an email change a payment proof of the sub is required (But your account its 2015) I will ask if an exception can be made since nobody saves proof for more than 4 years.

Regards, K.
    Thanks for your answer
    Looks like i will have to buy also a region change bcuz new internet provider etc
    " I will ask if an exception can be made since nobody saves proof for more than 4 years." - I really appreciate it.
    I have access to both new and old email but I don't have old emails from 2015 etc i already sent pm to Takedown yday so maybe he can help in that aspect

Likes (Received)
    Thanks for your answer
    Looks like i will have to buy also a region change bcuz new internet provider etc
    " I will ask if an exception can be made since nobody saves proof for more than 4 years." - I really appreciate it.
    I have access to both new and old email but I don't have old emails from 2015 etc i already sent pm to Takedown yday so maybe he can help in that aspect
    New sub does not require purchase of location change, dont worry.

7. Likes Marek liked this post
    Likes (Received)
    Oh I didn't know about that, good news
    Last edited by Marek; 08-24-2022 at 11:21 AM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2