Closed Thread
    Likes (Received)

No access to email

Hey guys. How are you? I bought 1 month of Iniuria to test and buy Lifetime later. But after making the payment and all, I went back to the forum, got disconnected and a password reset warning popped up. However, I no longer have access to the email registered on the account and I did not remember this detail, but I have all the evidence that I was the one who just made the purchase, including the PayPal account. The user "eternoapprendiz" was the user where I bought the 1 month of Iniuria and lost access, I would like to transfer the 1 month to this account where I have access to the email or change the old email to an email I have access to. I have the transaction ID and other proof from PayPal. Can you help me please?

Customer
    Likes (Received)
    just buy lifetime now in this account, it's cheap for what it offers. Cheers!

Likes (Received)
    Man I live in a country that the currency is so much lower than euro. Isn't that easy. I have to plan. The thread is for someone from Staff, cheers!

Likes (Received)
    Can someone please help me??

Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by vitotoso View Post
    Can someone please help me??
    Forwarded to the owner

Regards, K.

Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kraazor View Post
    Forwarded to the owner

Regards, K.
    What does that mean? Basically my account called "eternoaprendiz" was logged out and asked me to reset my password because it was no longer valid, but I no longer have access to the email registered in it for a long time. That's why I need you to change the email from that account to another email from me or transfer the signature from that account to this account I'm writing. I have all the proofs that it was me, you can check the IP of that account and the current one, I have the PayPal transaction ID and the PayPal account email is the same one I am using on this one now. I didn't receive anything, I didn't understand what you said.

Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by vitotoso View Post
    What does that mean? Basically my account called "eternoaprendiz" was logged out and asked me to reset my password because it was no longer valid, but I no longer have access to the email registered in it for a long time. That's why I need you to change the email from that account to another email from me or transfer the signature from that account to this account I'm writing. I have all the proofs that it was me, you can check the IP of that account and the current one, I have the PayPal transaction ID and the PayPal account email is the same one I am using on this one now. I didn't receive anything, I didn't understand what you said.
    Basically means Kraazor forwarded this to Takedown who is probably the only one who is able to help with this matter, just simply wait.

I'm sure Takedown will contact you via PM.

8. Likes vitotoso, Feez__ liked this post
    Likes (Received)
    Solved. Thanks, guys!

Likes (Received)
    Thread Closed

Closed Thread