+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Likes (Received)

Post i cant find a site with cheap accounts

hello guys i wonder if you know a place where i can buy a prime account wih 2-3 medals maybe 4, that are not expensive for a teenager

Likes (Received)
    accounts are always expensive. expecially now where many got banned or have red trust

Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tudor090909 View Post
    hello guys i wonder if you know a place where i can buy a prime account wih 2-3 medals maybe 4, that are not expensive for a teenager
    Dont buy accounts, they can be locked or pulled and then you lose your time and money.
    Building up your own alt account will be better in the long run, safer and cheaper.

Also, if the account provider is flagged for low trust, there is a chance you and other accounts on your pc would be flagged aswell.
    discord: thomas#7885
    lifetime since 2017
    my settings thread

Likes (Received)
    yeah but i would like an account with medals in the near future, i was thinking about using g2g what do you say?

Likes (Received)
    and if i am already flagged on a csgo account and i make another one, is the new account going to have red trust aswell?

Likes (Received)
    If Its fully and alt to just cheat then use g2g but not if you want to make it your main had issues with sellers on g2g with yellow trust and com mutted accounts soo yea

Likes (Received)
    and if i am already flagged on a csgo account and i make another one, is the new account going to have red trust aswell?
    If you are already flagged then it doesnt matter if you make or buy another account - it will have bad trust.
    Buying an account is throwing money away, why buy an account with medals if you're just going to log it onto a flagged PC? Plus bought accounts can easily be lost as I mentioned earlier.

Make a new account and work on raising your trust again, new email and new number should help.
    You can earn and/or buy medals for that account once you've naturally raised the trust a bit.
    lifetime since 2017
    my settings thread

Likes (Received)
    and how i can raise the trust factor "naturally"?
    is it possible with less then 20$ and in less then 1 month because i have red trust on my main and its a pretty decent acc

Likes (Received)
    and how i can raise the trust factor "naturally"?
    is it possible with less then 20$ and in less then 1 month because i have red trust on my main and its a pretty decent acc
    It depends how your main was flagged for red trust.
    $20 in less than a month would be difficult, there is also a chance that your account is flagged for a ban soon.
    lifetime since 2017
    my settings thread

Likes (Received)
    it's possible that i am flagged i didn't get any message about that and i cheated on the account one month ago

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast