+ Reply to Thread
    Likes (Received)

Question before buying

I'm sure you'll be able to see in my history somewhere but I've been a subscriber on and off in the past but my hardware ended up being too bad to run Iniuria and CSGO at the same time so I had to stop. I've upgraded since then and I was wondering if I could get some sort of trial for like a day or less to make sure it runs smooth and wasn't like the last time where I couldn't use it without unplayable FPS. I loved Iniuria in the past and will definitely buy if I know it's working for me now!

Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by valkorian View Post
    I'm sure you'll be able to see in my history somewhere but I've been a subscriber on and off in the past but my hardware ended up being too bad to run Iniuria and game at the same time so I had to stop. I've upgraded since then and I was wondering if I could get some sort of trial for like a day or less to make sure it runs smooth and wasn't like the last time where I couldn't use it without unplayable FPS. I loved Iniuria in the past and will definitely buy if I know it's working for me now!
    Hi valkorian,
    sadly iniuria does not give free samples/trials but feel free to drop your pc specs here and Ill let you know!

+ Reply to Thread