+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Likes (Received)
    Is the account new? If so then you are green trust but you aren't really trusted by the system.

2. Likes pervert, fastler liked this post
    Customer
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dantex4 View Post
    Is the account new? If so then you are green trust but you aren't really trusted by the system.

this graphic explains trust really well, it's nice to see i'm not the only one who sees these categories

my trustfactor goes up and down all the time so i commonly see cheats and legits getting matched together under different trustfactor settings
    i don't know who to report for what anymore, my understandings of the game have been fundamentally shaken in these past weeks
    as far as i can tell, as a legit player you are awarded aimassist to help you compete against/with the cheaters
    so not everyone that looks like they have aimbot is actually using aimbot from a cheat
    sometimes i can feel my crosshair being dragged onto players while spraying and not moving the way i really moved my mouse
    when i'm really doing well the flicks are effortless, i quickly move crosshair toward the enemy and it snaps onto them
    and in yellow trust, i get micro lags when my crosshair passes over enemies behind walls
    if i use the information too obviously it stops happening and lowers my trustfactor from yellow to orange because i failed to pass the wh test as a clean player lol

anyways, to unlock the builtin aimassist i usually start off by warming up on the aimbotz workshop map, but i've had success everywhere, doesn't seem to matter what game mode
    i start as a normal bad player and after about 10-20 minutes of warmup i notice the aimassist beginning to mess with my mouse movement
    wasting tons of bullets seems to speed up the process a little, but as i get warmed up, the aimassist progressively lowers the smoothing
    as i practice more and more, the smoothing gets reduced to almost nothing and goes full robotaim at some point
    i'm not sure about this, but i think when switching over to matchmaking the aimassist smoothing changes and is calibrated throughout the match based on how aggressive the level of cheating in the match is
    this is still a new phenomenon to me, i'm still in the discovery phase of exploration

a good way to showcase the robotaim is with r8 mouse2, the shots are way too accurate, almost as if the aimassist is helping to counter the bullet spread or something
    if i hold my mouse loosely and gently move in the same direction of the aimassist i can further increase the hitchance to land shots at medium/long range

am i both really dumb and really good at the game? or am i really experiencing this?
    i almost want to quit the game over this, it's such a scandal to interfere with my aim without my consent
    Last edited by fastler; 11-22-2022 at 01:16 PM.
    super extra non plus ultra closet player
    "no pls dont report i swear im legit im only using watermark"

Customer
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dantex4 View Post
    Whatever u say
    if you have acces to v5 that doens't mean you know everything, i've seen you many times spreading lies on this forum before so chill out dude and don't act so arrogant towards other members

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2