+ Reply to Thread

Thread: F76 Question

Customer
    Likes (Received)

F76 Question

hello I've used this before ages ago on a old system wondering if my 3090ti and i9-12900K and Windows 10 Home - Version 21H2 19044.2251 is supported?

Do I need to go into bios and disable safe mode also?

Also is there any risk of this patchguard not working or breaking your OS ?

Customer
    Likes (Received)
    also if there is a discord I'd really like to join so I can get some quicker answers since I don't want to miss the sale

Customer
    Likes (Received)
    I bought it yesterday, and they have a beta loader now so you don't need patchguard anymore. I didn't have to do anything in bios either. I just downloaded the new beta and put on USB and launched before starting game and it worked fine.

Customer
    Likes (Received)
    Really ? Holy shiiiiit, that's amazing. Thank you for the reply bro, the patchguard stuff on this new computer I paid alot for just susses me out I'd rather use that beta launcher. if you do windows key and R and type "msinfo32" and look for "Secure Boot State" what does yours say ? on or off ?

Customer
    Likes (Received)
    sorry i dont know if you get a ping from me replying before without quoting this message or not

Customer
    Likes (Received)
    I have secure boot off, not for this cheat ,but for another cheat provider I use. I just happened to have it off already before I bought this cheat. I also can say cheat works fine ,haven't had any trouble with it. Not many providers have this cheat anymore and if they do it's so outdated that most features don't work. Everything works on this cheat ,but teleport is no clipping which works fine too.

7. Likes Herrick liked this post
+ Reply to Thread