+ Reply to Thread
    Likes (Received)

if you got vacced with iniuria

I was just looking at this, and I'm trying to do some of my own research before buying, so i was wondering if theres any people that got vacced with iniuria and how long did it take before you got vacced and how heavily were you cheating? also wondering if you're sure it was by overwatch.
    I want to use iniuria with very legit/closet settings on my main but as you would know, i'm worried lol

Customer
    Likes (Received)
    VAC generally comes in detection waves, when it occurs there normally is a few days to a few weeks delay or so until you get the ban. That being said, it doesn't matter how heavily you cheat.
    In terms of OW, even when closet cheating don't do it on your main, get a second account. Everything else is just mindless lol
    The past never fades: Banned accounts (Overwatch) ~10

Iniuria CS:GO Lifetime since 09-04-2017

Legit for 6 years
    Not banned since.

Stay true to yourself

Customer
    Likes (Received)
    i agree with everything Lepperman said, get a second account, never inject on main. Iniuria itself is undetected for a very long time now, i recommend to chill a bit tho since cs2 will come soon. Ban wave probably too. i tryed a lot legit cheats and stayed with ini for a reason, highly recommended.

i think since i use ini i didn´t got banned once.

4. Likes xenxation liked this post
    Customer
    Likes (Received)
    my 3 months sub is ending soon sadly but i have been playing a LOT and there has been no ban and no red trust
    so i really recommend it INI ON TOP

Likes (Received)
    Don't cheat on account you don't wish to lose. Same goes with everything in life.

Likes (Received)
    been using iniuria since nov 2022
    Accounts used to cheat on, 5.
    Vac bans = 0
    Game bans = 1 (non prime testing all ragey features, instant game ban during my 3rd DM game with a rage config, had a feeling I was playing with a dev ingame or setting 180 fov with autoshoot/psilent & norecoil causes issues on dm/casual)

Likes (Received)
    late response but, my thing is that i wanna cheat while playing with my friends, but they don't know lol. and if i suddenly go "oh let me play with you guys on this account that i just made with no prime" or something they'll probably be confused. unless you got a good excuse i can use, i think i'll put my trust into ini when i do get it. also how often are detection waves?

Likes (Received)
    detection is rar. almost non in the history.

how come youre playing better with a new account is your worry?! =D

/e: or playing too blantant or nor even good in the game (no front)
    Last edited by xenxation; 04-14-2023 at 05:22 AM.

+ Reply to Thread