+ Reply to Thread
    Likes (Received)

Refund, i know the Rules but Please read it atleast

I know that you dont do Refunds i have read the Policy before Purchase, it was a few minutes ago when i purchased it, i did use the Programm but when i went in and used it for Changing Skins, which was my only Intention for this Cheat to use because its pretty safe i have read, others arent that Safe, it didnt feel right though.
    I also know how that Sounds but it cant hurt to ask so i try my Luck. A dumb decision made i have to say. Sometimes i have a weird urge to do something and after that i do regret it because it isnt that what i thought it would be. Now the Cheat is pretty useless because i wont use it.

Btw. i wont go on Paypal and try some weird stuff, im not that kind of Guy, im honestly asking if its Possible to close one eye this Time.
    Last edited by CounterGlobal; 04-10-2023 at 08:18 PM.

Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by CounterGlobal View Post
    I know that you dont do Refunds i have read the Policy before Purchase, it was a few minutes ago when i purchased it, i did use the Programm but when i went in and used it for Changing Skins, which was my only Intention for this Cheat to use because its pretty safe i have read, others arent that Safe, it didnt feel right though.
    I also know how that Sounds but it cant hurt to ask so i try my Luck. A dumb decision made i have to say. Sometimes i have a weird urge to do something and after that i do regret it because it isnt that what i thought it would be. Now the Cheat is pretty useless because i wont use it.

Btw. i wont go on Paypal and try some weird stuff, im not that kind of Guy, im honestly asking if its Possible to close one eye this Time.
    Skinchanger is safe to use, dont worry. In fact, all features are UD.
    And yes you seem to know the rules pretty well. A refound its not possible once the software has been downloaded and used.

Regards, K.

Likes (Received)
    Thanks for the Information, you learn from mistakes xD And Thank you for your Answer have a Good Day.

/Close

+ Reply to Thread