+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Trast factor

Likes (Received)

Trast factor

Hi, is there a trusted mod or a safe mod in iniuria, does the trust itself reduce the cheat factor?

Likes (Received)
    Iniuria doesn't give any trust issues, the only way you can get bad trust is from being reported alot from ppl who are also trusted and have been correct about about their reports
    Example: if you report someone for aimhacking or walls, and u get a message saying " a player you have reported has been banned"

his reports will be more trusted than a report from a fresh account or someone who reports alot for no reason (at least that's how I think it works/use to work)

3. Likes lolmez555 liked this post
    Likes (Received)
    Thank you so much for the information, I understand correctly that with iniuria I can use psilent aim and legit AA without threatening my account ? (except for reports of course)

Customer
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by lolmez555 View Post
    Thank you so much for the information, I understand correctly that with iniuria I can use psilent aim and legit AA without threatening my account ? (except for reports of course)
    if you are talking about lowering trust from those features, i would say it this way:
    the cheat protects you clientside from getting lower trust, but the serverside analysis of your playstyle will probably lower your trust

if you are talking about bans, then you can use those features, but with reasonable aim settings
    only reason i reported someone for aimbot today was because i noticed the legit aa, first time i see it tho, isn't it more of a mm semirage hvh feature?

Customer
    Likes (Received)
    this is not true at all bro xD
    reports dont lower trustfactor

Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dami1189 View Post
    this is not true at all bro xD
    reports dont lower trustfactor
    I think it does, because i've had green trust on accounts in the past that went to red and this was before i've cheated, so I would love to know how I became red trust without any cheats being used/injected.

Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by lolmez555 View Post

You can, but VACNET detects 180fov silent aim, this is how I got a dummy account perm untrusted. So either use 180 fov no silent aim, or 1~9 fov with silent aim, (I personally use 1~4 silentaim, with autoaim+shoot, it works well)

+ Reply to Thread