Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Likes (Received)

Options & Detection

What categories of options are currently identifiable?
    I've been informed that the skin changer may be detectable—is this accurate?
    Rather than advising against using it on a primary or valuable account, I'm interested in understanding the statistics.
    What is the likelihood of receiving a ban when using (taking advantage of options like) ESP, SK, BHOP, and others currently accessible?
    don't push me

Likes (Received)
    Iniuria has been one of the safest cheats since its release. As far as I know, there are no statistics for the individual functions. I've been using various legit configs on my main account (even the skinchanger) for years and haven't had a single ban from iniuria. Most of those who are banned also used other cheats that were not as safe as iniuria.

3. Likes wallhacks liked this post
    Customer
    Likes (Received)
    I've been using the skinchanger 24/7 and have not received a game ban.
    To tell you the truth as well, I've also used an HvH config in MM against a team of other cheaters (one of which was banned after the match) and have not been banned yet.
    Iniuria still as undetected as it was in CS:GO

Likes (Received)
    cheats are detectable

ini cs2 is since the release to the public undetected what and what not will happen in future or if something from loader or cheat full or partially gets targeted cannot be said.
    ~i'm just a man on his way to the moon~
    My CS2 Low Fov Legit Settings

Likes (Received)
    I understand that you're seeking information about the current categories of options that are identifiable in a specific context. Regarding the skin changer, there is a claim that it may be detectable, but it's important to note that accuracy can vary, and I don't have access to the specific statistics you're looking for. While I can't provide an exact likelihood of receiving a ban when using options like ESP, SK, BHOP, and others, it's important to be aware that using cheats or unauthorized modifications in online gaming can carry the risk of penalties, including potential account bans. It's always recommended to play within the terms of service and guidelines set by the game developers to ensure a fair and enjoyable gaming experience. If you have further questions or need more specific information, please let me know.

Customer
    Likes (Received)
    bro fr joined iniuria to answer this

8. Likes rawn7702 liked this post
    Customer
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by snowyyy43 View Post
    I understand that you're seeking information about the current categories of options that are identifiable in a specific context. Regarding the skin changer, there is a claim that it may be detectable, but it's important to note that accuracy can vary, and I don't have access to the specific statistics you're looking for. While I can't provide an exact likelihood of receiving a ban when using options like ESP, SK, BHOP, and others, it's important to be aware that using cheats or unauthorized modifications in online gaming can carry the risk of penalties, including potential account bans. It's always recommended to play within the terms of service and guidelines set by the game developers to ensure a fair and enjoyable gaming experience. If you have further questions or need more specific information, please let me know.
    did you really ask chatgpt?

10. Likes rawn7702 liked this post
    Likes (Received)

Internet Connection ( Router Changing)

Just Wanna ask ?
    1. if i only changes my location and take my pc with me but my internet connection is changed.
    2. can i still use iniuria on my old pc with new internet connection?
    Evil Of All Kind

Death Star facility manager supersilverhaze's Avatar
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by ak793046 View Post
    Just Wanna ask ?
    1. if i only changes my location and take my pc with me but my internet connection is changed.
    2. can i still use iniuria on my old pc with new internet connection?
    Old pc with new connection will work.

Likes (Received)
    Thank u so much 4 replying... it meant alot.. i was confused.. but now satisfied
    Evil Of All Kind

14. Likes supersilverhaze liked this post
Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast