Closed Thread
    Likes (Received)

Didnt get my sub

Greetings! I bought the csgo2 full subscription but I haven't received it yet. Its been 4 days and im a bit worried. I double checked the status and everything seems fine ( aprooved from the card and from paypal).

Should i choose the option to report a problem or ask for a refund in Paypal? Not sure what to do

Death Star facility manager supersilverhaze's Avatar
    Likes (Received)
    Do you have an transaction ID ?

Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by supersilverhaze View Post
    Do you have an transaction ID ?
    Yes, sent PM

Likes (Received)
    Im just guessing but maybe the payment didnt get automatically processed because i paid the last day of the easter sale? So it gets an incorrect amount that doesnt match the current price. That would explain https://www.iniuria.us/forum/showthr...nt-easter-sale case too. Its just a guess

Death Star facility manager supersilverhaze's Avatar
    Likes (Received)
    We will check why u didn't get activated.

Likes (Received)
    Before escalating the issue with PayPal, it might be worth reaching out directly to the customer support team of the CSGO2 service. Most services have a contact email or a support ticketing system for these kinds of issues. Often a direct inquiry can resolve the problem more quickly and efficiently. They might be able to provide you with immediate information about your subscription status and sort out any potential issues.

If you've already tried reaching out to them and haven't received a response, or if their response hasn't resolved the issue, then it could make sense to report the problem to PayPal. When you pay with PayPal, you're typically eligible for "Buyer Protection," which might help you to secure a refund if the service isn't delivered as promised.

Here's what I'd recommend:

1. Contact the CSGO2 customer support once more and explicitly state your issue with the subscription delay. Give them a reasonable timeframe to respond.
    2. If no satisfactory resolution is provided within that timeframe, log into your PayPal account and use the "Report a Problem" option in the Resolution Center.
    3. Provide PayPal with all the necessary transaction details and communication you've had with CSGO2.

Likes (Received)
    sub is active

8. Likes madpredar liked this post
Closed Thread